Over Done Nose? (photo)

I finally plucked up the courage to have a open Rhinoplasty had it on June 23rd of this year but it looks over done a hump was removed and the tip reduced not sure if to have a revision or maybe fillers put in it to try and make it bigger the nose looks too small for the face but i wanted the doctors opinion.

Nasal surgery

+1

Dear chris272,

• I agree, give it some more time to heal
  • Bring it up to your surgeon so he/she can address your concerns

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Small Nose 3.5 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

You can revise your nose but wait another 6 months before considering additional surgery. Let healing progress before evaluating your nose and making any decisions.

"over done" in rhinoplasty is a matter of personal preference

+1

What really matters over any doctor's opinion is your own.  You are still early in your healing so give it some time before you draw conclusions.  Give it time to heal and if you still feel the way you do now, things can certainly be done to make it appear bigger. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD