Is Carbamide Peroxide or Hydrogen Peroxide More Effective for Long-term Results? Why?

Is Carbamide Peroxide or Hydrogen Peroxide more effective for long-term results? Why?

I think this is in the wrong section

+1

I don't think this question should be posted with anything to do with acne. Neither of these products should be used to treat acne. I'm hoping you are talking about teeth whitening. If not, please don't use either of these on your skin to treat acne!!!

Carbamide peroxide for acne appears to still be under investigation

+1

Carbamide peroxide, which is available for ear wax reduction and teeth whitening, apoears to still be currently under study for acne. It is positioned to be a less irritating version of benzoyl peroxide. More to be revealed when the studies are available.

Dina D. Strachan, MD