I just had a capsulectomy, now I'm concerned about sagging.

Two years ago I had a BA, over the muscle, high profile silicone implants. Both breasts capsulated. Yesterday I had a capsulectomy, with reinsertion of the implants. I just took off the bandages and they look saggy to me. Most people say the breasts are high and they have to massage down. Is there a way to massage up? I know I'm just one day post op, but I'm concerned if they are low now it may get worse. I loved the way they looked before the capsules. Is this normal?

Post capsulectomy

+1
Without seeing a photo it is difficult to tell what is happening but it is still very early in the healing process after any breast surgery to determine what the shape will be like. If you are out of town you could always email a photo to your plastic surgeon or schedule a follow up with him for his evaluation and advice. Good luck, Dean Vistnes. 

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Capsulectomy and appearance

+1
It is difficult to answer this questions without seeing photos.  In any event, at one day post-op it is way too early to see the final result.

?Sagging after capsulectomy

+1
It is a little difficult to understand what you are describing.  Photos, preferably from before surgery and now would be helpful. 

I can't tell, for example, if the implants are low, or if the breast tissue is draping off the implants. Without that knowledge, it really is not possible to offer advice, other than the best advice which is to discuss this with your surgeon. 

All the best. 

Too early to tell

+1
please give your body time to heal, its too early to tell how your result will look.  For now follow the advice of your PS.

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS