Will Capsule Removal Improve the Outcome of Breast Implant Revision?

My surgeon is recommending capsule removal during implant revision. I have saline implants that have dropped and I have lost weight. I want to improve the appearance and have less "movement" without a breast lift. Will removing the capsule and placing new implants (larger from 375 to 500) to reheal

+1

Will Capsule Removal Improve the Outcome of Breast Implant Revision? If the capsule is calcified or significanlty involved with extracapsular silicone I will perform a capsulectomy.  otehrwise Iuse a neopectoral pocket.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Implant revision

+1

If the capsule is tight or has been problematic then removing it may be a good idea,  otherwise I would exchange the implants and open the capsule to accomodate the larger implants.