Will Capsule Removal Improve the Outcome of Breast Implant Revision?

My surgeon is recommending capsule removal during implant revision. I have saline implants that have dropped and I have lost weight. I want to improve the appearance and have less "movement" without a breast lift. Will removing the capsule and placing new implants (larger from 375 to 500) to reheal

Will Capsule Removal Improve the Outcome of Breast Implant Revision? If the capsule is calcified or significanlty involved with extracapsular silicone I will perform a capsulectomy.  otehrwise Iuse a neopectoral pocket.

Implant revision

If the capsule is tight or has been problematic then removing it may be a good idea,  otherwise I would exchange the implants and open the capsule to accomodate the larger implants.