Breast Aug With Saline Implants Plus Lift, Uneven, Feels Tight? (photo)

I had breast aug surgery saline implants plus lift March 2011, I noticed after the swelling went down that my breasts were uneven L 270cc's overfilled to 300cc's R 300cc's overfilled to 330 cc's, I told my doctor that my breasts were really uneven and I asked him to fix them he had me wait until October and he added 30cc's more to the implant which I don't know how he did it but it left the implant feeling really tight and I think that I have capsular contracture. What are my options.

Breast asymmetry

+1

Breast asymmetry is normal for the majority of women and implants sometimes magnifies this difference. Overfilling an implant can make it feel firmer.  An exam will help determine if there is a capsular contracture.

Breast Aug With Saline Implants Plus Lift, Uneven, Feels Tight?

+1

Many concerns: 1. Posted better photo and a before photos so we can review

2. Seek other in person opinions from boarded PSs in your area.

3. Sounds like a cc but not able to expound upon this. 

Breast concerns

+1

Your photo is too dark to tell much and we also don't see a preop photo to know what your basic asymmetry was.  All in all, you have a nice result and if you are concerned you should go back to your doctor for a review.  Make sure your expectations are realistsic as perfection is not possible, all we can do is make a perfect effort for you and the rest is up to your body.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast Asymmetry After Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

Unfortunately, the photograph is dark.  Given your concerns about breast asymmetry and the potential for capsular contracture,  it would be in your best interest to follow-up with your plastic surgeon. He knows your situation best and is in the best position to advise you regarding diagnosis and treatment options. Otherwise, a second opinion in person will serve you much better than online consultation.