Capsular Contracture Reoccurred or Sensation Coming Back After Revision?

I replaced my silicone implant with the capsular contracture on 1/4/09 and it has redeveloped. It was hard and somewhat distorted, but only recently I have experienced shooting pains and it hurts when I massage it. Does that mean the implant ruptured, or it has gone up to Grade IV? I never got the sensation back on that breast, so could it be instead that sensation is coming back after it's been more than a year? I'm really worried.

Pain in breast

+1

If you are having pain in the breast, it may mean that the capsule is getting tighter. You should be checked out by your doctor.

+1

You should seek evaluation by your physician just incase there is a more serious underlying issue but this does not sound like something to be concerned about.