Capsular Contracture and Less Sagging. Could There Be an Upside?

Hi, I had CC revision recently and am now contemplating explanting (new 365 implants are bigger than I wanted/asked for and the moderate profile makes them look huge on my frame). I'm wondering if my old contracted capsules supported the implants enough to minimize sagging. When I look at pics of CC, it appears to pull the implant up like an internal bra. Is this what happens? Please let there be one positive ;-)

Some patients prefer a modest amount of capsular contracture.

+2

I am unaware of any studies that compare the likelihood of sagging with perfectly soft breasts after breast augmentation versus some level of capsular contracture. Several patients of mine have commented that they actually preferred a small amount of contracture.