Capsular Contracture After Chin Augmentation?

I had a chin augmentation 6 weeks ago. I'm really concerned that i can't smile ou talk normally. I feel like my mouth is tightness and it's not getting better. The incision was inside of the mouth, and when i look it i can see a tissue that was formed sticking my gum to the scar. It looks like the bottom of my mouth is getting higher now, with a new tissue. I'm thinking of removing the implant, i'm concerned of changing it and it happens again!

Healing after chin implant

You sound like you are experiencing either nerve damage or perhaps just post op swelling.  The lip/gum incision needs to be looked at.

I would recommend that you discuss this with your doctor.  It may be that you only need to wait and things will sort themselves out.