Capsular Contracture After Chin Augmentation?

I had a chin augmentation 6 weeks ago. I'm really concerned that i can't smile ou talk normally. I feel like my mouth is tightness and it's not getting better. The incision was inside of the mouth, and when i look it i can see a tissue that was formed sticking my gum to the scar. It looks like the bottom of my mouth is getting higher now, with a new tissue. I'm thinking of removing the implant, i'm concerned of changing it and it happens again!

Healing after chin implant

+1

You sound like you are experiencing either nerve damage or perhaps just post op swelling.  The lip/gum incision needs to be looked at.

I would recommend that you discuss this with your doctor.  It may be that you only need to wait and things will sort themselves out.