Breasts are Sensitive and in Pain and It's Uncomfortable to Wear a bra, Could It Be Capsular Contraction?

I had 275cc implants (unders) and axillary liposuction done about 4 weeks ago. The sides, and slightly under on the sides of my breasts are still very sensitive, almost painful, and it's uncomfortable to wear a bra. Could this be from the liposuction, or can it be capsular contraction already?

Sensitivity after Breast Augmentation and Liposuction?

+1

It is not possible to give you precise advice/diagnosis without direct examination. However, based on your description  and the  fact that you are 4 weeks out of surgery,  chances are that the sensitivity you are experiencing is related to  Inflammation after the breast and liposuction procedures performed.

It may be helpful for you to place padding between the  sensitive skin and the overlying bra  for the time being.  The use of anti-inflammatories may also be indicated.

For more accurate diagnosis, treatment, and/or reassurance please follow up with your plastic surgeon.