Capsular contraction or bottoming out? Nipple height uneven? (Photo)

Had BA with periaeolar lift, hp 475 silicones. Rev 8 mos later by a new PC using internal bra, lollipop lift, mod prof silicones 550 L & 600 R. Asymetrucal to start off with. Left breast larger & nipple hung lower. Why is left nipple higher than right now? Why is Left fuller at the bottom and less at top than right? Slight tugging sensation under right breast near side closest to center of my chest when I raise arm above head. Can pressure or exercises work to lower right breast and nipple height?

Capsular contraction or bottoming out? Nipple height uneven?

+1
From the photos, it doesn't appear that you are experiencing a contracture or bottoming out.  I understand that you are concerned with symmetry, but you must keep in mind that you had a lot of work done,  a capsulorrphaphy (internal bra), lift and removal and replacement to larger implants.  Try to give your body enough time to fully heal, typically around 3-6 months.  Continue your follow up appointments with your surgeon and re-evaluate at that time to see what minor adjustments need to be done.  Try not to be so critical about symmetry because no one is perfectly symmetrical, a little asymmetry is normal.  When you can begin working out will need to be discussed with your surgeon before starting any exercises.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast surgery revision

+1
It looks based upon your photos that you just had surgery. You have to give it time to settle.  Remember that a lift tries to raise the tissue and when putting a heavy implant in if the skin is of poor quality will work against the lift.

Post op concerns

+1
Several issues here. First, be patient and give your breasts a chance to heal. That means at least 3-6 months. Secondly, you have in large heavy implants and they are going to settle. How much, only time will tell, thus the recommendation to wait. But there is no way to combat the combination of the added weight and gravity. Recurrent droop is a given. Finally, it is impossible to get two breast to be identical. What we as the surgeon sees in the OR at the time of surgery with you lying down with your arms out to your side is definitely going to change when you are upright, arms down, and your skin has experienced the new added weight from a pound of implant in each breast. Adjusting nipple height, if this ends up being necessary, is a minor in office procedure in most cases. Stay in touch with your surgeon. He or she knows your case the best.

Lee E. Corbett, MD

Expectations

+1
You are asking a lot of your body to have lifts at the same time as putting in quite large implants with pre-existing asymmetry. This is the most difficult of cosmetic procedures to have done, and you are never going to have perfection. It doesn't exist in nature and we human surgeons aren't able to do but so much.

Victor Au, MD
Chapel Hill Plastic Surgeon

Too early for capsular contracture.

+1
Capsular contracture is really not possible before three or four months. The pictures demonstrate breasts in inactive healing phase where asymmetries are quite possible. You should wait until healing is complete before passing judgment.

BBA

+1
There is a lot going on here in terms of surgery and inconsistent photos.  I think you need to be examined in person to help you.  Keep in mind that your breasts are sisters not twins.  Perfect symmetry is not possible.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Lots of moving parts here, they look good and unfortunately will never be perfect, I dont think more surgery will make you happier

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

When was your surgery?

+1
I think the critical question is how far out from your revision are you? Many of the problems you report (asymmetry, pulling sensation, as examples) are fairly common in the first months following a revision. I would reserve judgement until you are closer to 6 months out from surgery. Good luck.

Robert Frank, MD
Munster Plastic Surgeon