What is the best placement and brand of cheek implants for natural looking and long lasting results?

Cheek Implants for Best Results and Longevity

+1
The placement of cheek implants varies depending on the individual anatomy- if more volume is needed/desired immediately below the eye, then an approach through the eyelid (called subciliary) is needed.  If more volume is needed/desired lower in the cheek, or at the outer part of the cheekbone, then an approach within the mouth (inside the upper lip, called sublabial) is preferred.  As far as brand, this is usually based on surgeon experience and preference.  I personally prefer solid silicone implants made by Implantech.  Another common material is ePTFE (also known as Gore-Tex).  Both materials have a comparable solid track-record, provide a very natural appearance and feel, and they can be easily removed if necessary or unwanted.
Paoli Facial Plastic Surgeon

Multiple fine brands

+1
Surgeons have their personal preferences for implant styles and materials.  I tend to use silicone implants from Implantech.  The implants come is various sizes and shapes for different purposes and different parts of the face.  You should have an evaluation in person by a specialist who does this type of work.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek implants

+1
I use implantech conform style cheek implants and I always cut and trim them to a particular patients needs. I like to place them more centrally towards the nasal area than out laterally towards the jug handle look. They are placed in from under the upper lip with an oral incision. The procedure takes 30 minutes under local anesthesia in the office operating room. The cheek swelling goes away in one week and you look fantastic. Excellent procedure
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek implant for long lasting results

+1
A cheek implant can provide longer lasting results, as compared to facial fillers or injections. Most implants are made of silicone. Cheek implants are placed via small incisions hidden inside the mouth. The implants come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The plastic surgeon customizes the position to maximize volume enhancement. Speak with a plastic surgeon to review options with you.

Dr. Chaboki

Web reference: http://www.potomacplasticsurgery.com/facial-plastic-surgery/cheek-augmentation.cfm

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Natural Cheek Augmentation Results

+1
Cheek implants come in a variety of styles and shapes, totally seven different types today. Depending upon how one defines 'natural' is key in determining what style cheek implant will work best for your facial bone structure. Regardless of the cheek implant type, they are placed from inside the mouth. All cheek implants are long-lasting since they are composed of permanent synthetic material.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

Cheek implants for augmentation

+1
Cheek implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes shapes and materials which is best determined  at the time of the examination and consultation. We use Silastic cheek implants placed through an intra-oral incision under brief general anesthesia. Most of the implants we use our of the malar type. For more information and examples, please see  the link below

Web reference: http://www.chincheekimplantsseattle.com/

+1
I have performed many cheeks implants over the years.  Using an intra-oral incision, the implant is placed directly on top of the bone.  The results are beautiful and natural.  

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhills-plasticsurgery.com/cheek-augmentation/

What is best placement and brand of cheek implants for best results?

+1
There are many different types of cheek implants that vary in size, shape, and the substance of which they are made.  Cheek augmentation is individualized to each patient, so some patients may need augmentation of the cheek bone, some patients may need augmentation below the cheek bone, and some may need both.  The placement of the implant is determined by where the patient needs the augmentation.  Each surgeon most likely has a preference for which brand of implant to use.  My preference is to use solid silicone implants, but there are other types that can give good results as well.  The brand is not as important as the surgeon performing the procedure, to insure that you get a good result.  
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon