What Dose, Frequency and Duration of Using Accutane Will Produce the Best Results for Reducing Oil?

I would like to know what regimen of using accutane would produce the best results for oil reduction, and make the possibility of oily skin returning highly unlikely.

What Dose, Frequency and Duration of Using Accutane Will Produce the Best Results for Reducing Oi

This can only be determined by a physician. There are ratios used when prescribing Accutane that have to do with getting a specific mg of the medication into your system, which depends on reason for treatment, weight, environment, and several other factors. There's not just a "basic regimen" for anyone.