Can this still be just swelling or am I developing symmastia? (photo)

i'm 5'10", 135lbs, wide frame. i recently switched implants from 500cc hp silicone to 800cc mod+ saline implants filled to 800cc left and 960cc right, in the hopes of a more balanced/big look. at first i was just a bit worried, but recently i'm VERY worried. i am reposting my question since i was unable to send the more appropriate pictures the first time!

BBA

+2

Your implants do seem to have moved more towards the center since your immediate post-op pictures. This is worrisome. You should see your PS ASAP. An in-person examination is needed.

Synmastia

+2

From the photos it does appear you are developing symmastia. I would see my PS and get his opinion. Should you wish in the future to get it corrected I have lot of experience in it's correction.

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Symmastia

+1

Although your initial post op photos looked good, the most recent ones are concerning for symmastia. Definitely return to your PS ASAP.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon