Cankles Surgeon in Australia?

I hate my cankles and am considering liposuction I know that this area is more difficult and therefore I am looking for someone with lots of experience. Has any one had a good experience

Cankles Surgeon in Australia?

+2

The calf and ankle junction must contain enough fat to suction.  Some of the size is anatomic with regard to muscle, bone and connective tissue and unrelated to fatty deposits.  Make sure that small cannulae are used and that the amount liposuctioned is conservative.  These areas are hard to correct if overresected.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA