Candidate for Veneers? (photo)

Im thinking about getting Veeners or Porcelain Veeners do you think i would be a good candidate , also braces is not a chioce that im considering .

Candidate for Veneers

+2

Yes, you are a good candidate for porcelain veneers as they will help better your size, shape contour and color of your teeth.  Good luck,  Dr. David Frey

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Is a Class III Bite a Good Case for Porcelain Veneers?

+1

You would be far happier with the results of orthodontics (conventional braces/Invisalign) over porcelain veneers. Orthodontics would be a correction to your problem, veneers would be a band aid. Orthodontic treatment would take longer but would be less expensive.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist

Consider Braces for a Permanent Smile Solution

+1

Please find a dentist who will talk with you about your smile-Orthodontics will make a permanent change that won't need as much future care.  Remember, veneers are not permanent and you will need future work. You have great teeth-Doing braces will give you the smile you have always wanted!!  Good luck-

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

It's the "Right Church, Wrong Pew" to correct your smile with veneers. Consider Invisalign rather than conventional braces!

+1

Based on the photos, your teeth appear healthy but your malocclusion (bad bite) has resulted in a Class III anterior crossbite (that's where the lower teeth come over the outside of the upper teeth) which can be damaging and disfiguring to your natural teeth over time. While porcelain veneers are a wonderful long-lasting aesthetic choice but would require significant preparation and reduction/'reangulation' of your front teeth, correcting your bite is a bigger priority which would improve your smile. 

I understand that you are NOT considering conventional braces. but have you considered Invisalign clear aligner therapy? I have had great success with cases like yours and the trays are clear and removable (when eating). Correcting your malocclusion (bad bite) will result in a great smile and a healthy bite...and would be significantly less costly!!

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

Candidate for Veneers

+1

In the photo with your teeth together, you appear to have an anterior cross-bite because your lower teeth are in front of your uppers. They should be the other way around. If you do not do orthodontics (braces), and only do veneers, the upper teeth will appear very bulky. I highly recommend orthodontics.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Am I a Candidate for Veneers

+1

Looking at the smile photo of your upper teeth I would definitely say you would be an excellent candidate.  But when I look at the picture of top and bottom together, if that is your actual bite, veneers are not a viable option.  Orthodontics would be the way to go if that is an accurate representation of your normal bite.

Phoenix Cosmetic Dentist