Would I Be a Candidate for a Non Surgical Nose Job? (photo)

Hello, I am a 29 year old male and would like to straighten out my profile of my nose by using fillers. I do have a noticeable hook on my nose and was wondering if this could be done? I am happy with the size of my nose and am not looking for a reduction at all, I am just looking to soften the appearance of the hump and straighten out the nose. Any comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Non surgical rhinoplasty for bump

+2

Dear meidebok,

• Yes a filler can be used to hide that bump
  • I would also inject below the bump to have a nice profile that flows well
  • I would visit a rhinoplasty specialist to answer your questions and concerns

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

+2

You may be a candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty depending on what you are looking to have done.  For example, the hump can be softened non-surgically but other views of your nose will be needed to determine what part of your nose is crooked and needs to be straightened out.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Non surgical nose job?

+2

I think you are a candidate for a non surgical nose job.  Filling your radix which is the upper noses area between yor eyes will have the effect of straightening the nose.  Whilst most commonly we use cartilage graft for this purpose, fillers cando the job very well.

Good luck.

Howard Webster

Howard Webster, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Candidacy for nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

Your profile and hump could be softened and made to look straighter, though not completely straight.  If the area above your hump (radix) were built up to completely straighten your profile, the transition from your forehead to your bridge would look unnatural.  Seeking a rhinoplasty specialist experienced in nonsurgical rhinoplasty is important to achieving the best results possible.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD