Would I Be a Candidate for a Non Surgical Nose Job? (photos)

I would like to know if a non-surgical nose job would do anything for my nose at all. Make the tip less bulbous? Make nose protrude less on profile? Narrow the nose? Or anything else that would improve my nose and make it more attractive and defined.

Based on your photos and your concerns, you do not appear to be a candidate for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

+1

I read your concerns and reviewed the two photos you posted which are limited for evaluation:

An injectable filler procedure for your nose would not result In a less bulbous tip, or a deprojected tip, or a narrower, more refined nose.

Please consider visiting a reputable rhinoplasty surgeon so you could see what might be best for you.

D. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

No

+1

If you want parts or all of your nose made smaller, you need a rhinoplasty to get to that result. The "non surgical rhinoplasties" involve injecting fillers into the nose, which makes it bigger or fills in dents.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Non surgical nose job does not make nose smaller.

+1

Hi.

I would say good candidate for surgical rhinoplasty, because the issues you mention all involve REDUCTION of the nose, and that require surgery.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)