Would I be a candidate for a non surgical nose job for wide and undefined bridge? Could restylane achieve this? (photo)

Would I be a candidate for a non surgical nose job? I understand that this will not make my nose more narrow, I simply want to have my bridge more defined. When I smile my nose has some definition, but when I am not smiling, my nose does not. I am not really concerned with my tip just the undefined bridge. Could restylane achieve this? I would like this done while I am saving for a surgical rhinoplasty.

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Help To Define And "Narrow" The Nasal Bridge

+1
Of course, there is no substitute for an upfront and personal examination and palpation of the nose to determine the best course of action. But, there is no question that nonsurgical nose jobs can be used to treat nasal bridge humps and bumps (as you can clearly see from the sidebar before and after photos of an actual patient of mine) and to better define the nasal bride region.

I have been performing these procedures for well over a decade and have had gratifying results with all of the above uses in well selected cases When necessary, before actually proceeding with treatment, in order to confirm whether a nonsurgical rhinoplasty is the right approach, I typically inject a small amount of salt solution or diluted anesthetic solution as a test into the appropriate areas of the nose to confirm that the desired level of improvement can be achieved. My preference for treating these kinds of problems is a combination of Radiesse and Perlane, which provide durable results and good lifting, shaping and definition.

Consultation with a board certified aesthetic core physician with extensive experience with nonsurgical rhinosculpturing is essential to ensure a gratifying outcome.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

+1
Dear 1980baby,

• Yes, Restylane or Perlane would help you define the bridge AND make it appear more narrow
  • You can leave the tip alone, as long as the profile is proportionate (sometimes we need to add to the tip so the profile does not look weird)
  • See a rhinoplasty specialist when you are ready

Best regards,
Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Creating definition with nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1
Nonsurgical rhinoplasty with Restylane would be able to increase the height of the bridge of your nose, and therefore make it appear more defined from the frontal view.  Restylane is a good choice for this because it can be immediately dissolved, but yet is firm enough to create a nice contour.  Finding a physician experienced in nonsurgical rhinoplasty is important for achieving a satisfactory result in a safe fashion.    

Donald B. Yoo, MD