Am I candidate for rhinoplasty or non surgical rhinoplasty? The change I want is very minimal.

To begin with, I love the shape of my nose and the profile of it. It's very nice, The only thing is when I smile it can look a little wide. I would love to keep the shape just slightly reduce the size of the tip. Is this possible? The change I want would be very natural and minimal. My nose is not that bad to begin with. Am I candidate for non surgical rhinoplasty ? Thank you for your time and consideration !

Enhance Your Attractive Nose

+1
This question really stands out to me because as a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, I believe in making subtle changes (as you’re considering) to enhance the attractive face. When it comes to non-surgical rhinoplasty, you may be surprised to see just how much of a difference a minimal change can make! Watch the video below to see how the artful use of fillers can lead to a more defined tip. I also invite you to consider submitting photographs to my practice for a virtual consultation.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1
A nonsurgical rhinoplasty involves adding fillers to the nose makes it bigger, not smaller. To make the nose smaller, a rhinoplasty must be performed, which is a surgical procedure. For many examples  and to get an idea of what can be accomplished with the surgical procedure, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty for Smaller Nose

+1
Dear Lovestruck~

Thank you for your question. In a non-surgical rhinoplasty, fillers are used to add volume, rather than take it away. Sometimes it is possible to make certain areas “appear” smaller, but you cannot actually make the nose smaller with fillers. It is not possible to say for sure without seeing photographs, but it does not sound as if the change you are looking for can be attained with a non-surgical rhinoplasty.  After a consultation in person, your physician can give you a better idea what your specific options are.

Best wishes!
Amy Hsu

Amy K Hsu, MD