Candidate for Lip Augmentation? (photo)

My lips are rather small, my sister has a similar face to myself and has much fuller lips. I am wondering if I am a candidate for lip augmentation? Right now I am 16, is there an age limit to be able to get a lip augmentation? Also, I would prefer to do something natural, I have read about fat injections and I am wondering if results would last at least a year or maybe even permanently? Thank you.

Candidate for Lip Augmentation

+1

You have lovely and well proportioned lips. It would be best to wait on any treatment. You will always have that option in the future.

Lip Augmentation

+1

Based on what I can see in the photograph, I think you have a very nice shape to your lips and they appear nice and full and well-proportioned.  As suggested by other doctors, I would recommend leaving them alone for now.  You can always reconsider as you get a little older. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD

Lip augmentation

+1

Based solely on your photograph posted, I would leave those pretty lips alone.  I would do nothing to them.

Candidate for Lip Augmentation?

+1

Because you are 16, please share this answer with your parents.  Aesthetically, according to The Palmer Code your lips score 6 out of a possible perfect 7 points for your lips because your upper lip is a bit thin.  At 16, if your parents agree, I would recommend using an Alloderm Lip Implant that's soft, supple and will last about 7 years.  I would only augment the upper lip, as your lower lip is aesthetically correct IMHO.

Candidate for lip augmentation?--Absolutely NOT!!!

+1

Candidate for lip augmentation?--Absolutely NOT!!!  You have gorgeous lips and doing anything to them would involve much more risk than gain. Leave them alone.