Candidate for Invisalign or Are Traditional Braces More Suitable? (photo)

I'm 24 years old and my teeth have just started to bother me. I refused to get braces when I was younger, and now regret that decision. I wanted to know if I am a candidate for Invisalign, or should I take the path of traditional braces. I believe I have some bite issues (overbite), and some spacing issues. Any advice that can be offered will be appreciated. Also, I'm in the Denver area so any suggestions on where to begin my search for a doctor would be helpful. Thanks!

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Braces or Invisalign

+2

I am sorry to inform you my friend, but you should have regular braces.  Your bits is too complicated for invisalign.  You need expansion of the upper arch.  Consider lingual braces and or PAOO.  Periodontally Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics. 

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Braces Vs Invisalign

+2

Traditional braces will work the best for you. You have multiple issues, which cannot be corrected completely by Invisalign. Please look for an experienced Orthodontist in your area.

Fremont Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign or other options

+1

From the looks of your mouth from the photos that you have sent us it does appear that the best option would be conventional braces not invisalign.  Some of the issues may not be able to corrected with invisalign.  See a qualified invisalign provider in your area.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.