Would I Be a Candidate for Invisalign Express? (photo)

I did not have braces when I was younger because the dentist told my parents that I didn't need them. However I have a bit of crowding/unevenness thats starting to bother me. I can't really afford expensive dental treatment at this point, so I am wondering if Invisalign Express would be a good option for me? Thanks!

Would I Be a Candidate for Invisalign Express?

+2

Based on the position of your teeth, Invisalign should be a good option for you. It would not be a very long treatment, which means it should be less expensive than a very long complex treatment. It would be based on the orthodontist that you see how the case is treatment plan on the express criteria and how the financing would be worked out. Most practices have many payment plans available to make thing easier for their patients.

New York Orthodontist