Am I Am Candidate for Invisalign Express? (photo)

I have had braces but it was over 20 years ago. My teeth are moving and I am noticing it in pictures and don't like it. I have heard about Invisalign Express. Am I am candidate? Is there a significant cost variation between Invisalign and Invisalign Express?

Invisalign Express or Alternatives?

+3

Hi anon

It is hard to tell from the picture how your teeth are aligned but I agree with the others in that you need to be evaluated with photos (Occlusal View) and impressions with Cast Models before a proper treatment plan can be offered. 

Often in cases where patients have been through Ortho once, or even twice, and alignment is still not where you want it there are a few options to consider. 

Doing nothing

Going through Orthodontics with wires again

Invisalign ( or an Alternative such as ClearLine etc)

Veneers

Each treatment option has its positives and negatives and should be discussed with your doc. But keep an open mind, and ask questions. 

Vancouver Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign express

+3

Your Dr having done many cases should be able to give you a guest a mation of how long. After records and the trays sent in will the true number be know. If under ten trays then you are express. Keep in mind the more trays the more cost and time. Most importantly is good treatment that will keep your teeth like you want them. Discuss with your Dr.

Jacqueline Demko, DDS, MSD
Chesterfield Orthodontist

Invisalign Express is hard to predict

+3

Until the impressions are sent to Invisalign and the computer rendition of treatment is done, it is just a guess on how many aligners are needed.  Express is for cases that take 10 aligners or fewer and the fee is determined by each office.  In my office, it is about half the fee.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist