Am I candidate for a brazilian butt lift? (photo)

Im about 210Ib and iwant to know if I would have to lose weight first. I was told by 2 different surgeons that I need a tummy tuck. I dont want to have to get that. I just want the brazilian butt lift. What should I do?

Tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift

+1

While it looks like you need a tummy tuck. the tissue is a great donor site for buttock augmentation first.

BBL Candidate

+1
You are a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. While you may also be a good candidate for a tummy tuck also, that does not mean that you have to have the procedure. You may have to live with some loose skin of the lower part of your tummy after the lipo part of the BBL. Consult with a surgeon experienced with this procedure. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have enough fat for fat transfer to the buttocks and getting a good result.

Tummy Tuck is elective surgery as well and you decide what you want done, If you want the best results, then loose the weight, and will need multiple procedures. You decide.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Am I candidate for a brazilian butt lift?

+1

Thank you for your question, after evaluating your pictures I would advice you to loose weight, the closer you are to your ideal weight the better your results will look. I would also strongly advice on having a tummy tuck, you will have a lot of loose skin after your Brazilian Butt Lift, and the liposuction alone will not give you a completely flat stomach.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift candidate

+1

I agree Dr. Hughes, that based on your photographs you look like a good candidate for 5 liters of liposuction and transfer of all of the harvested fat. It does also appear that you would benefit from a tummy tuck also. A bit of weight loss may be ok, but not so much that you lose the fat from the donor areas.

Luis H. Macias, MD

+1

I think that you can benefit from a 5 liter liposuction and a maximal transfer to the buttocks. You may lose weight if you would like. I do think that for optimal improvement in contours a tummy tuck would be helpful.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Candidate for Brazilian butt lift

+1

Liposuction and fat injection will work well for you. The key is to make a narrow waist. I think the skin on your abdomen will contract well with liposuction. The only place that might not contract enough would be the skin below the belly button in the middle third of the abdomen. If the skin does not contract while enough then a mini tummy tuck solve the problem. If you're considering both procedures definitely do the Liposuction and fat injection first and see if this solves the problem and gives you result that you like, you can always come back and do a tummy tuck later. Remember the BBL is about the curvy figure and the tummy tuck is just about making stomach flat.

Wendell Perry, MD