Candidate for Brow Lift at 22?

I'm 22 yrs old, and have slight scowl lines between my brows. My eyelids are a bit droopy, and makeup is a pain-as my liner always seems to make it to my upper lid. Also, I have one eyelid, that seems to open more, or something, and a larger forehead. What are my best options, and average price.

Browlift at 22?

+1

I would be hard pressed to perform a browlift on a 22 year old.  Perhaps Botox can be used to treat some of your concerns?  An exm would be helpful to figure this out.

Brow lift

+1

It sounds like you are a good candidate for a brow lift. I almost exclusively do them with a endoscope only and a several small scars in hairline. I am offering at least a 20%  temporary cosmetic surgery price reduction because of the economy. Watch my video.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Browlift candidate

+1

A browlift is only performed for patients that have low eyebrows. If eyelids are droopy, then eyelid surgery is more appropriate. The average price of a forehead lift is approximately $4,500.00 and the price for an eyelid surgery is approximately $3,000.00.

Browlift at Age 22

+1

Based solely on your description there may be several different problems. If you have a large forehead, a hairline lowering procedure, with or without a browlift, may be helpful. If a browlift is done the muscles causing the "scowl lines" between your brows can be interrupted. Botox injections are also used to minimize these lines. If  one eye does not open completely, this can be corrected with surgery on the muscle of that upper eyelid. See an experienced facial aesthetic surgeon.

Candidate Age for Brow Lift Surgery

+1

There are no strict age guidelines for cosmetic facial surgery. Eyelid surgery or brow lift surgery for younger patients to improve appearance is generally not recommended. Cosmetic surgery for the eyes for these younger patients is primarily for Asians who are seeking double-eyelid surgery, or similar procedure. Only after a comprehensive evaluation can a plastic surgeon help determine an appropriate option for you. Best of luck.

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon