Does Candida or Rxs Affect My Post Lipo Results? (photos)

I had my liposuction f my stomach, lower back, and hips. Now it is 2.5 months out and the doctor told me that is the final result from Size 14 to a 12. My Q - Does candida infection or other digestive problems along with multiple rxs for Type 2 Diabetes and other related health conditions affect my results meaning the above is counterproductive for lipo to work for me? After 10k, I do not feel that much better about myself.

Medical issues affecting the results of liposuction

+1
I can not think of a reason why a yeast infection, digestive issues, or medications would necessarily affect the effectiveness of liposuction surgery. But much more specific information would need to be known to answer with any certainty. Your results are not very dramatic and I can understand your frustration. You might need to discuss your dissatisfaction with your surgeon and consider a revision procedure.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Treatment for Candida or diabetes does not specifically influence results of liposuction.

+1
I don't think any ancillary medical problems would influence the outcome of liposuction. You should take up your Dissatisfaction with the surgeon being very specific about what it is you don't like.

Does Candida or Rxs Affect My Post Lipo Results?

+1
After 3 to 6 months, you may consider a revision.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.