Candela Laser Hair Removal While Doing Miradry?

I am currently in the middle of doing Candela Gentlelase Laser Hair removal on my underarms and would like to start MiraDry for excessive sweating. Just wondering......... Is it ok to start doing MiraDry while still finishing up on Laser? Will the MiraDry cause the laser not work as well and will I be more prone to burns if doing both together? Thanks in advance.

IIts ok to do miradry and laser hair removal concurrently but dont do them on the same day

+1

Its perfectly ok for them to be done weeks a few weeks apart.  The risk of doing them on the same day is that energy from two procedures can make it more risky to get burnt.  But also remember that miradry as a side befit can cause some laser hair removal!