Candela Laser hair removal machine. What fluency should I use?

I am using Candela Laser hair removal machine, Alex, and wanted to know the ranges of fluency (Joules) to apply, as they start from 6 up to 30 joules, so in that case what flency would u use? i myself use between 10 to 12 Joules. Pls advise in regards

Settings for Candela laser hair removal

+2
You need to be properly trained by the laser company in order to use medical lasers. Please consult the manufacturer (I'm assuming you bought this from a third party laser rep) and set up a training. It's very important to receive proper training for medical lasers. It's not just about the joules - there are a great many things to consider when using these machines!

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."