Nose graft, should it scab? (photo)

I am two weeks post op after a skin graft on my nose following surgical excision of a bcc. The graft is starting to scab and I'm wondering if this is normal? The external foam that was sutured on was removed a week ago. I'm using an antibacterial cream twice a day as directed but haven't commence massage yet.

Scab after Mohs

+1
You should contact your Mohs surgeon for his/her specific instructions and post-care. In my opinion, scarring leads to scabbing. And I always recommend people clean the area and keep it moist. I don't want any scabbing. But you need to contact your surgeon for specifics on post-care.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."