Burn Scratch Marks on Face After a Combo Microdermabrasion & Chem Peel. Will They Scar?

After a combo microdermabrasion & chem peel I now have burn scratch line marks on my face. Will they leave scars? I'm using rosa scarless healer cream to help the situation. Also any ideas why this happened as I thought there was little to no down time. Thanks

+1

Sounds like you had an invasive treatment. The micro technician might have gone to rough on the area or applied to much pressure to the skin with the wand. Most likely you wont scar from your treatment but be sensitive for a few days. Apply your sunscreen daily to prevent the area from darkening and pigmenting 

Burn marks on face after microdermabrasion and chemical peel

+1

It sounds like the microdermabrasion was done much too harshly, which means the chemical peel (whatever it was) was then far too strong and burned you. You can stop using the cream, no creams like that help with scarring, as they aren't deep enough. See a dermatologist for a prescription strength medication as soon as possible and make certain you are wearing a good sunscreen every day. 

F. Victor Rueckl, MD