Water Jet and Clean the Fat by Centrifuging, Graft by PRP or Stem Cell Treatment Are the Ways to Do Fat Transfer?

Looking for a doctor who uses Water Jet and cleans the fat by centrifuging, grafts by PRP or stem Cell treatment in Seattle or Canada area.

Body jet and fat processing

+1
The body jet is an excellent technology for liposuction and fat harvesting.  I have used the body jet for 5 years and find it superior to traditional liposuction.

I recommend you consult with an experienced surgeon about your problems and goals.  The technical requests you have for the procedure are very specific. 

Fat Transfer?

+1

It would help to know the target area for fat grafting. There are many technologies for fat preparation for grafting, and my general preference is to use the BodyJet, but much depends upon the quantity of fat needed.

Thanks for your question, all the best.