5'10, 120lbs, 24 years old - What size breast implants to go with? (Photo)

Hi all, I am having my BA done June 17th and have no idea what size I should get. I am 5'10, 120lbs, 24 years old, very little breast tissue. What could my body handle? The first pic is me.. ( chest deformity I know :() and the second picture is a wish pic. Is this possible and how many cc's would this be? Thanks so much

Choosing the correct Breast Implant

+1
Thank you for your inquiry on breast augmentation and choosing the correct implant.

Selection of implants depends on many factors. This includes chest dimensions, skin quality, implants that will fit you, and your goals. I suggest that you return to see your plastic surgeon. Discuss with him/her again the different options, your goals, and together decide the best implant for you. Best Wishes.

Breast augmentation and pectus

+1
It looks like you have a pectus excavatum of yoour chest. You still can have implants. As for the size an exam in person is essential.  Good luck.

What size breast implants are best?

+1
Your desired photo is quite large. It will be difficult to expand your breasts to that size. It can be done but those breasts might look unnaturally large on you.

You need an in person consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who can do breast implant sizing for you.

For more information on how to chose breast implant size read the following link:

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS