Over Production of Collagen in Area Above Lips from Fillers Done Years Ago - Possible to Reduce to Original? (photo)

I received hyuloronic acid fillers in my lips and the doctor also injected too much in the cupid's bow area which spread all over the area above my lips creating a thicker look. Its been 4 years and the filler might be gone but it seems to have stimulated collagen in that area (with a slight indent caused by hyaloronidase). I do not believe that there is NO solution to even out this area and thin it out slightly back to its original thickness. There must be a solution; please advise.

Restylane and persistence

+1

Without assessing the area in person, it is very difficult to tell from your photo what is actually happening. After four years you don't see filler persisting, especially in the lip area.