Do I have "open roof" deformity? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty 3 years ago , result is several deformity ! what can I do now ?

Do I have "open roof" deformity?

+1
    Your nose can be improved with a revision and grafting techniques.

Los Angeles, CA .

Inverted "V"

+1
I think you mean inverted "V" deformity from over-resection of the dorsum. You need a revision to augment the dorsum.  Good luck.

Open roof deformity

+1
There does not appear to be an open roof deformity, however sometimes  that diagnosis has to be made by feeling the bridge of the nose, not by seeing a picture. What is present is a saddle deformity, and inverted V deformity and collapse of both upper lateral and lower lateral cartilages.
Cartilage grafting techniques such as spreader grafts and alar batten grafts  and dorsal only grafts will be required to reconstruct this nose.
For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo  gallery

Deformity after rhinoplasty

+1
The name of the deformity is not important (it is not an "open roof" deformity) but your nose has significant issues due to over-resection of cartilage in the middle portion of the nose and in the tip.  Unfortunately, you will require a revision rhinoplasty with the requirement for cartilage replacement.  It is imperative that you consult with a surgeon with vast experience in complex revision rhinoplasty in order to obtain an optimal outcome from your next surgery.  Good luck to you.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

"Open Roof Deformity"?

+1
You do not have an "open roof" deformity where the bridge is very wide. But you do have what we call an "inverted V" deformity where there is severe collapse of the mid-portion of your nose. I'm sure that you do have significant obstruction of your nasal breathing. You also have a collapse of your tip cartilage with flaring of your nostrils. Select an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist because you will need cartilage grafts to reconstruct your nose.