I want the Perlane gone from my Nasolabial folds. I've had it for almost 2 years and it's still there! Can't use Hyaluronidase.

Due to the bee venom cross reactivity I can't use hyaluronidase as I am allergic to bees. Vitrase and Hylenex were suggested but I can't seem to find them in the Canada drug database. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Hyaluronidase to Perlane

+2
Vitrase and Hylenex ARE hyaluronidase. If you cannot use hyaluronidase you should not be using these either. I have never had a patient have an issue with any type of hyaluronidase/Vitrase/Hylenex, and I have read about the bee venom issue. But I have never seen an issue with it in practice. If you have to have an Epi pen or something like that if a bee stings you, then yes, you probably shouldn't even try a sampling of any type of hyaluronidase.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."