Am I a candidate for Invisalign? (photos)

My teeth buck out and are way bigger than the rest of my teeth. I have a space between my teeth which makes me so incredibly insecure. My lower teeth are a little bit crooked. My second molars on the top slant outwards from the rest of my teeth. One of my canines stick out. My overbite leaves my teeth always feeling off. Some teeth will touch eachother when I bite down and than other times those same teeth won't touch. I hate my teeth could never do braces, am I a candidate for invisalign?

Yes

+2
From the photos you presented, you appear to be a good candidate for Invisalign. Find yourself a general dentist that is certified and has years of experience with Invisalign. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the results. Good luck.

Austin Cosmetic Dentist