My teeth buck out and are way bigger than the rest of my teeth. Am I a candidate for Invisalign? (photos)

My teeth buck out and are way bigger than the rest of my teeth. I have a space between my teeth which makes me so incredibly insecure. My lower teeth are a little bit crooked. My second molars on the top slant outwards from the rest of my teeth. One of my canines stick out. My overbite leaves my teeth always feeling off. Some teeth will touch eachother when I bite down and than other times those same teeth won't touch. I hate my teeth could never do braces, am I a candidate for invisalign?

From the photos you presented, you appear to be a good candidate for Invisalign. Find yourself a general dentist that is certified and has years of experience with Invisalign. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the results. Good luck.

Austin Dentist

​Invisalign is a great alternative to fixed braces.

You seem to have upper and lower crowding and a space between the upper teeth.
This space can be used to correct the crowding. If the teeth are wide then you can reshape each side by 0.5mm which will reduce the tooth width; coupled with pulling them in will give you a great result.
The lower teeth being crowded however will need to be corrected and pulled inwards as well.
Invisalign is a great alternative to fixed braces.