Did He Miss the Fat? Lipo 5 Days Ago on Back Rolls? (photo)

I had liposuction 5 days ago to my middle back roll. On day 3 i took the garment off to shower and my back was very tight but I still had the roll that i went to fix. yesterday I pulled it down because I had to scratch my back and no difference was visible and it looked exactly as it did before the procedure. My flanks are swollen but the back seems as usual. It's as if fat was removed above and below the roll but not the roll tiself. I have a followup in two days to see what the problem is.

Liposuction of back roll

+1

Unfortunately your pictures are not standard and somehow I feel that 1st and 2nd pictures look of different people.(from the hair at the back of head).In any case,it is too soon to judge the result.I hopy you are wearing the compression garment continuously as well.You need to wait at least 3 months or longer to see the result.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Did He Miss the Fat? Lipo 5 Days Ago on Back Rolls?

+1

At 5 days following liposuction, you will not be able to predict how the result will appear in 3 to 6 months.  Only your plastic surgeon knows where fat was suctioned at this point.  The swelling is too prominent to determine this at this point.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php