How many cc's could my body handle? Looking for a C cup. (photo)

I am 24 y/o, 5'10 and 120 lbs. The first picture is me ( some chest deformity :( ). Any help is appreciated!

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Sizing Breast Implants

+1
When the chest wall has some degree of asymmetry that is apparent in your photo, the Vectra 3D imaging system allows for the best selection of different size, projection and shape of implants from an image in the doctors office. Trying on sizers is a secondary next bext option. The choice of the correct size depends on the chest wall, base width of the breast and compliance of the breast gland and skin. A knowledgeable plastic surgeon will bea able to offer you a range of implant choices that would work. Good luck. !!!

Marc J. Salzman, MD

Pectus

+1
The answer will best come during an in office consultation.  This is a more complex than average breast augmentation planning. Several measurements will help a surgeon decide the maximum size that can be used for a reasonable outcome.  One factor is breast width, as surgeons prefer to use implants no wider than the breast.  The tightness of the soft tissue of the breast can be a limitation.

The big issue is whether or not to try to fill in the chest wall defect, either with fat or an implant. (From what I see in the photo, and from your height and weight, you probably don't have much in the way of fat excess for grafting. Sometimes the breast augmentation alone makes the chest wall problem more noticeable, sometimes less so. 

Advice: in person consultation. All the best. 

CHEST WALL

+1
Thank you for posting the picture, it looks like you have a chest wall deformity that could be corrected with a custom implant or fat grafting, please make sure this is addressed when you have a consult for breast surgery as it is very important

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

How many cc's could my body handle? Looking for a C cup.

+1
Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your size options while trying on sizers in his office, so you will be clear on the volume added.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

How many cc's could my body handle?

+1
Great question. Sizing of breast implants is a very individualized process. Essentially, you need to custom fit the implants to your body. In order to properly size implants, you need measurements of several key items. Regardless of what manufacturer of implant your surgeon uses, they all have what is called dimensional fitting systems. These systems basically take some measurements of your breast width, height, and tissue stretch to determine the optimal volume for your particular tissues. i.e. What can your tissues handle? So someone 5'0" 147 lbs with 3 children vs. someone with no children may have different optimal volumes due to the differential stretch in their tissues. You can google "High Five Augmentation" to get a quick idea of the process.

In your particular case, you also seem to have a condition called pectus excavatum, which involves the different shape of your rib cage. This will impact the surgical plan as well. I did surgery of this exact nature last week and the patient had submuscular silicone implants of different size to help adjust/account for the pectus deformity. This is something for you to consider. You definitely want to find a surgeon with experience with this type of problem.

Good luck.

Eric Desman, MD
Alexandria Plastic Surgeon

+1
Thank you for your question . Once you come in for surgery you can try on sizers which is the closest system to see you end results. I have all sizes of implants in the office incase you need to change your mind with the sizers.
Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.  Your photograph demonstrates significant chest wall asymmetry and probable pectus excavatum. In my practice, I would probably recommend the use of silicone gel breast implants placed in the sub muscular ( dual plane) position. Given your chest wall asymmetry, the use of different size/profile breast implants would be necessary to increase breast symmetry as much as possible. Ultimately, careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be an important part of the preoperative and intraoperative planning process.    Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your   desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of  in bra sizers and computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.  I find that the use of temporary  intraoperative sizers ( with the patient in the upright position)  allows for accurate selection of breast implant size/profile to achieve patient's goals as precisely as possible.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to patients with chest while asymmetry and pectus excavatum), helps.

How many cc for thin framed woman with little breast tissue

+1
The most important thing is that you consider having a sub-muscular breast augmentation which will provide more coverage for your breast implants since you're thin and do not have a lot of breast tissue.

An in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon can advise you as to how large an implant will fit your frame and breast size.  Specific measurements need to be taken to determine the best base width for you.

For more information on sizing please read the following link:

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Wants suggestions on implant size

+1
Thank you for your inquiry about the best size breast implants for you.

You are tall, narrow chested it seems and slim with some chest assymetry.

You want to find a plastic surgeon who will take time to work with you - taking careful measurements, deciding the best approach for the implants and whether an additional implant over the rib cage might help or not.

Sometimes all that is needed is an implant for the look you want. But the measurements and thorough discussion of your goals are critical for you. Best wished.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD