Brazilian but Lift or Implants?

I'm naturally thick.. thick legs , larger breasts and I'm super healthy. I exercise and try gain buttock mass since leg mass is easily attained , but no matter how long I try it remains average yet smoother with working out. I want a booty so badly , I want to be able to booty pop , I'm half way there since my legs are so thick and my waist is tiny. I do have excess fat because me skinny isn't really my desired look. ps , hip augmentation is something I'm learning for as well.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

A Brazilian Butt Lift will increase the size and improve the shape of your butt using your own fat. This means that we will take fat from areas you don't want it, and put it where you do. The results are natural and long-lasting. I personally do 4-5 BBLs per week and prefer it over buttock implants. You should seek a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in brazilian butt lift procedures. They should do a minimum of 4 per week, with years of experience.

Brazilian Buttlift or Buttock Implants

+1

If you have fatty deposits amenable to liposuction, the Brazilian buttlift provides for a very nice change in the buttocks.  In addition, you get the benefit of the liposuction of other areas to improve contours.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Buttock Implants

+1

When given the option I would choose fat transfer to the buttocks rather than implants. One has the benefit of shaping the body where the fat is removed and placing a soft, natural substance (fat) in an area where is can create more roundness. Fat can be tapered into the outer thigh and placed in areas where buttock implants cannot reach. Your surgeon can give you the pros and cons of each approach and which would work best in your unique situation. Best of Luck  

Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Brazilian butt Lift or Implants...

+1

Whether to have a Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock implants is a very common question for people seeking more curves. Both procedures are FDA approved and safe but have completely different approaches. The implants are inserted under general anesthesia and it is a one time procedure. A Brazilian butt lift involves liposuction then multiple injections of fat done under general anesthesia. This procedure feels a bit more natural and is done in several sessions so you build up to the desired look. Be sure to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon when scheduling surgery.

Shain A. Cuber, MD
Edison Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift or Implants?

+1

If you want to enlarge or re-shape your buttocks and have discovered that they do not respond to diet or exercise, buttock augmentation may be the solution you've been looking for. A buttock augmentation (butt augmentation) or buttock lift (butt lift) contours the buttocks and compensates for low amounts of fat in the area. Women and men who enlarge their bottoms can enjoy a more voluptuous and perky profile. Augmentation may be achieved through injections of the patient's own body fat or with silicone implants.

The preferred method for performing buttock augmentation is fat transfer, the use of the patient's own body fat to reshape the butt. Fat injection achieves a more natural result, has a lower risk of infection, and also contours the areas around the buttocks to enhance the overall effect. However, implants may be recommended for patients who have very little body fat to harvest, such as body-builders and naturally thin patients.

Gregory A. Wiener, MD, FACS

BBL

+1

My preferred method for buttock enhancement is with fat grafting. It is a win /win situation. You get liposuction for contouring and the excess is redeposited into the buttocks. And it feels soft too!!

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Buttock Augmentation Options

+1

Allow me to share with you what you may not hear from others.  Currently the only two safe and effective methods for Buttock Augmentation are Autologous Fat Transfer (transfer of your own fat to the buttocks, aka "Brazilian Butt Lift") and Buttock Implants (semi-solid soft silicone rubber implants).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, predictable, and long-term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). I personally recommend either the round or the oval shaped implants dependent upon the natural anatomic shape of the patient's buttock cheeks.  The implant is typically inserted through a 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the top of the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this technique.  Additionally, in this type of surgeons hands the often quoted "high risks" of complications especially infection are actually much lower around 5%.  By-the-way, about all the same holds true for Hip Augmentation with autologous fat transfer verses implants.  Hope this helps... @drryanstanton

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock enhancement

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift with fat transfer is your ideal option provided you have enough fat. Brazilian Butt Lift should be looked at as a body contouring surgery If you have enough fat then a portion of the pure fat prepared for transfer can be used to enhance the hips as well.

If there is not enough fat then an inta-muscular butt implant can be used.