5ft3, 130lbs, possible need to gain some weight: Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I'm 5'5 130 pounds would I need to gain more weight? I can get fat from other areas also like my arms and thighs right? I also have stretch marks on my lower abdomen, will the skin be very loose or wrinkly after lipo in that area? is there a way to tighten the skin with out a tummy tuck?

BBL

+3

you do not need to gain any more weight. you have the ideal shape and form to get a great result

Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

Stop gaining weight.  You can get a fantastic result at this point.  You do not appear to have great deal of skin laxity and can likely avoid a tummy tuck.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA