Can I Use Fibrel for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Fibrel is not a great solution

+5

The brazillian butt lift uses relatively large volumes of transplanted fat to create a more full, lifted buttocks.

The problem with using something other than autologous tissue (and fat is usually something that most patients don't mind having removed).

Fibrel is porcine collagen and injecting that much of a non-native material would likely cause problems such as increased infection rate, pain and scar tissue formation. In addition all collagen products resorb more than autologous fat meaning that the look you get to start with may not be the look that you end up with.

In my practice I only use liposuctioned fat for a safe lasting result.

Hope this helps.

Brailian Butt Lift

+1

SEE VIDEO BELOW: The Brazilian Buttl lift requires large volumes of fat. Using fillers is not an accepted method of performing this procedure in the USA. Alhough, hydrogel has been used I would strongly advise against it, at this point in time.

Fibrel and other unknown fillers are dangerous

+1

NO it is dangerous to use fillers as Silicone, Hydrogell and other unknown fillers.

Brazilian Butt Lift is done with your own fat. Think about the effects of the fillers in the future, they cause severe irreversible problems.