Can Thermage Body Shape Be Used for Non-surgical Butt Lift?

I'm still unclear on the difference between Body Thermage and Thermage Body Shape - I think one is newer and is supposed to work better than before, but I'm not sure. I want to do something to enhance the shape of my rear, but absolutely do not want to do surgery.

Body Thermage vs Thermage Body Shape

+2

First, to clarify, there is no difference between the terms "Body Thermage" and "Thermage Body Shape". The previous post is correct in stating that results are not the same with Thermage as with surgery, so it really comes down to your specific needs and expectations. One of the reasons that Thermage is sometimes criticized is that advertising tends to inflate expectations by calling it a "nonsurgical" facelift, tummy tuck, etc. You should really consult with a plastic surgeon who does Thermage so that you can get an honest opinion about all of your options, surgical and nonsurgical.

Thermage is thermage

+1

body shape or whatever, thermage is the device, and may not provide you with enough lift to make you pleased when treating the buttocks. It may help some cellulite and it may tighten a litttle, but I don't think it will lift the mass of the buttock.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Thermage

+1

Thermage claims are numerous. It is claimed to tighten skin, shape bodies, and everything else. It is a good marketing tool to part you with your money.

Thermage with new tips is a surgical lift alternative

+1

Thermage will NOT make your buttocks' flatness worse. It will tighten the skin and LIFT the buttocks. We do see many patients after liposuction that have irregular and loose skin. Thermage induces collagen production therefore will tighten the skin and improves tone and texture.

Thermage body shape and Body thermage are the same. There are now new tips 16.00, which we use for body, and it is a combination of a deep and cellulite tip. Now with the new tip, you can treat both sagginess and cellulite. If you do not want to have a surgical lift, the best alternative is Thermage treatment with the new tips.

Nasrin Mani, MD
La Jolla Ophthalmologist