Can I Rely on a Stomach Stapling Procedure Carried out Fifteen Years Ago?

I had stomach stapeling procedure carried out 15 years ago. I never lost much weight afterwards but now I want to try again. Is it possible to jump start or restart the weight loss? Will the procedure carried out 15 years ago hep me if I try to lose weight now or do I have to start again with another procedure?

Does VBG stomach stapling work?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is unlikely that your stomach stapling or VBG will work.  The failure rates of that operation are vey high with over 50% of the staple lines coming apart.  I recommend you see an experienced bariatric surgeon for an endoscopy to see how your stomach looks and advise you on your various options.