Can BBL and BL Be Done at the Same Time? Also, Can I put 53 Pounds Into My Butt?

I want to have my fat transfer to my buttocks ..But I wish to have 53 pounds transfer to my butt area is that enough for a stop traffic type of butt ? Can it be done ?I want it to be very noticeable ...I'm 189 pounds 5'6 and Ive always wanted a nice butt and I also want breast lift I have big breast and there kind of heavy so they sag my bra down a bit I wish for them to stay up is it possible to get both procedure done within a two week time frame?

You can combine BBL with breast lift

I frequently combine breast procedures with Brazilian Butt Lifts in my Atlanta surgery center.  You should not lay on your butt for at least 2 weeks after the procedure and your chest will be sore as well.  Many of my patients have used maternity pillows to position themselves on their sides for the first weeks after surgery.  At your size, you likely have enough fat to create a VERY noticeable behind, but you can't transfer 53 lbs to your butt safely.

6620 McGinnis Ferry Road
Duluth, GA 30097

Brazilian Butt Lift & Breast Lift Combination Surgery

It is common for patients to undergo combination surgeries such as Mommy Makeover surgery or a combination of breast surgeries. A breast lift and Brazilian Butt Lift surgical combination is possible but not recommended as patients should not sit or lay on their butt as it recovers and breast lift surgery may prevent patients from laying on their chest. As for the amount of fat to be re-injected, it is not possible to safely inject 53 lbs. into the buttocks. Usually 1-2 lbs. can help patients achieve noticeable results. Since these procedures are very different, it is important to find a board certified plastic surgeon that is well-experienced in both body procedures. An in-person consultation will help you and your surgeon decide a safe amount of fat that can be transferred to help you obtain satisfactory cosmetic enhancement.

David Whiteman, MD

3855 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth, GA 30096

BBL and BL at the same time

Thank you for your question, The Brazilian Butt Lift can easily be combined with the Breast lift in one surgery for beautiful results. In our facility we manage large amounts of fat to be transferred into the buttocks, however  53 pounds is not  possible, with 1000 or 1200 cc's you get amazingly noticeable results.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Torre 7, José Clemente Orozco 2230 Zona Rio
Tijuana, Baja California 22010

Breast lift and butt augmentation

Certainly a breast lift can be done at the same time as a butt augmentation but positioning after surgery may be an issue. Realistically you probably can't have more than a pound or two of fat placed in each buttock, and it may need to be repeated.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Yes can be done if you full fill thew whole requirements/si puede realizarse si llenas los requisitos

requirements for both procedures 1.- overweight no more than 20lbs 2.- any big varicouse vein 3.-any cardiological problem 4.- any uncontrolled diabetes 5.-preop lab tests ok 6. any smoking since 1 month before 7.- any antipregnant treatment  except mechanical blockers8.-any vit.-e, any aspirin ,any san juan herb8.- normal blood pressure.

si puede  realizarse si llenases  todos los requisitos de estar no mas arriba ni abajo de 20 lbs sobre tu peso normal y por supuesto ninguna otra enfermedad concomitante

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Calle 54 No. 365 T