Can Invisalign Damage Teeth?

I had Invisalign for 8 months and had the 2 attachments on the upper second tooth from the front on each side. When they were removed, vertical ridges were left on the teeth. The dentist told me this is the normal wearing of enamel which can come off in layers, then he tried to tell me they were like that before. However, the molds tell it differently, and I don't buy it. I think he was careless with the drill or the attachments, and damaged the teeth. Am I right to say that Invisalign caused these ridges on my teeth? to Any comment would be appreciated. Thank you.

Invisalign does not damage teeth

+2

When the attachment is removed, it needs to be polished back down to enamel. It's really simple to do and your dentist is being lazy. We use a special wheel to do that. If you don't, then the bonding will be there for a long time.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist