Can I Get Hair Transplant Surgery for my Eyebrows?

ever since I was 13 I was plucking my eyebrows, the wrong way, i have pulled out some of the roots in the start of my eyebrows and in the curves of my eyebrow line. so now theres a huge gap between my eyebrows. is it possible to get very minor hair implant surgery to put back hair follicles in my eyebrows? how much would it run? thanks..

Many people who pluck do not sca

+4

Many people who pluck do not scar and the eyebrows do regrow. For those hairs that do not regrow, hair transplants with single hairs can be done by experienced transplant surgeons. The cost could be very different from surgeon to surgeon and depending upon the town in which the surgeon practices.

Yes, Hair Tranpslant for the Eyebrows is Great!

+3

Yes, eyebrow transplantation is an art and a skill. I just did a gentlemen a few days ago who had overplucked his eyebrows and it was just the upper half. The main thing is that the eyebrows that are transplanted will grow as rapidly as they hairs on your head. You may need to trim them every few days to weeks. Many times after 1 to 2 years, they can slow down in their growth, known as "recipient dominance", where the recipient bed influences the speed of growth.

I have before and afters and other info on my website www.hairtx.com. Here is a video about eyebrow transplant that I shot.

best,

sml

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant

+2

Yes you can transplant hair to the eyebrows. Particular hairs that match should be selected and remember this hair will grow faster that the other eyebrow hair.

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Hair Transplants for Eyebrows

+2

One or two hair transplants are the best choice to improve eyebrow appearance in men and women regardless of the cause of the thin or absent hair. The grafts can be used to create absent eyebrows, improve brow contour, or thicken thin brows. The hair is taken from the scalp and therefore must be periodically trimmed because they will grow exactly as they did in their original location.

Eyebrow Transplants

+2

Yes indeed! I offer this procedure for those with thin eyebrows as well as those who have simply lost those follicles do to trauma. The donor area comes from the back of the head as with any hair transplant. Those follicles are individually separated and placed one by one in a pattern that gives a normal and natural look. It should be noted that these hairs will need to be trimmed on a regular basis.

Like all hair transplants, these newly placed follicles will most likely go dormant for a while after surgery and will not start to grow until approximately 4 months later.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Absolutely. Hair transplant surgery would be a great...

+2

Absolutely. Hair transplant surgery would be a great option for the problem you describe. Costs are variable between physicians and will generally depend on the amount of hair grafts which are to be transplanted.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon