Can Fat Be Transferred from Calf Areas to the Buttock or Breast Areas?

I am currently having some fat transferred from my stomach to one of my breasts following unsatisfactory results. I would like to have a buttock augmentation and worry that I won't have enough fat resources to draw from. Could even the fat on my calves be utilised?

+1

You can harvest fat from anywhere on the body and graft fat to anywhere on the body. You just need enough fat.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

You can use fat from almost anywhere for fat injection.

+1

The fat on your calves, in fact the fat from almost anywhere, can be used. However, it is not likely that your calves will provide sufficient tissue to make a significant difference. It typically takes at least 250cc of fat to make a difference and this would require harvest at least 3 times that. This would be an exceptional amount to obtain from your calves.