Why Did I Get a Pimple After Juvederm?

I got Juvederm injected into my eye hollows last year but a month after the injection, I noticed a pimple showing over my treatment area. I thought maybe it's an injection site irritation and it will go away on it's own. But a year later, I still have it. What can I do to get rid of it. I tried using a sterile needle to puncture it but it still comes back... Will a cortisone shot get rid of it?

Why Did I Get a Pimple After Juvederm?

An exam would be necessary to determine the nature of the lesion in question.  If this is determined to be a cyst, excision would be the treatment of choice.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA