Use Camellia Oil with Retin A?

i am 27 and have occasional acne like once a month especially during menstruation. i read about the amazing anti aging benefits of retin a and want to start right now but i am using camellia oil at night. can i use retin a with camellia oil and if so how to use both of them together?

Oils on the face can cause acne

While Camellia oil should be perfectly safe for your skin, it is an oil and thus can clog pores causing acne.  I would stay from any oils on the face.  As for the retin-a, unless there is some other topical medication that is a pro-oxidant (like benzoyl peroxide) then it should be safe to use the retin-a, but I would recommend that you avoid the camellia oil on the face.  

Isn't it used for cooking?

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon