Why are my nostrils still uneven and septum is still crooked after septorhinoplasty?

I had septorhino combo by an ent dr. 3 days ago. I asked him to fix the deviation, refine the tip, straighten the bone and some other stuff but i never mentioned my uneven nostrils asuming that they'd automatically get even when the septum was straightened. Is that why they are still in different sizes? Because i didnt tell him to make them even. He said its too early to judge results. Will they get even? Will my septum get straight?

Rhinoplasty at day 3

+1
3 days after rhinoplasty is way to early to see the result. But if you had asymmetric nostrils before surgery, and they were not modified, then they will likely stay that way post-op too.

Why are my nostrils still uneven and septum is still crooked after septorhinoplasty

+1
Realisticly you are extremely early in recovery to start you comments. Allpw at least 3 months healing.. 

Uneven nostrils after rhinoplasty

+1
Dear LolitaRogers,

• At 3 days, it is still early to judge
  • If you had uneven nostrils before surgery, it is very difficult to get them perfectly symmetric even after surgery
  • Usually the asymmetry does improve, please just wait it out for now

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

+1
   At 3 days with all of the external accoutrement, the nose cannot be judged as to the final result.